Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We.Malaysians E.L.F..Support You My Dear HENRY!!

Henry..you look so cool!!
He's smiling..I guess..hehe ^^
and Ryewook! the combination was perfect!

and here comes our Cindarella...Heechuulll~~~~~~!! 
OMG! Enjoy the scenes girls!! hahaha..I like it! :P
kiss!kiss!kiss!! :P
naughty2 boy rite? im sure u like it!

ok then lets look at our Eunhyuk~ so manly :P
perfect duo!
our Mr Cindarella :)

hehe..enough for today.tomorrow im working.maybe tomorrow night ill update my blog again..thanks for viewing girls.do appreciate if you can drop some comments.hehe..
SUPERJUNIOR4EVA!

P/S: im crying! so sad that Hankyung is leaving Super Junior..(or, he's already did..am i right?) btw, I'll keep supporting you Hankyung. You'll always be in my heart..and also E.L.F's heart.. bogoshipda~~..Im very2 sad because I cant see you live,face to face for 2 times..Firstly, during MTV Asia Awards  live in Malaysia and 2nd, during SuperShow2 ..Im really2 disappointed.. but I did saw you during TVXQ 1st Live Tour at Malaysia (but I didnt remember you well, coz it was my 1st time seeing you guys).. Hankyung! Wo Ai Ni!

No comments:

Post a Comment